Saturday, November 4, 2017

OAK GLEN IN THE FALL

Oak Glen is a mountainous community about 40 minutes away from where I live.  They are famous for their apple orchards and it's a great place to visit in the fall. 

So hard to believe it's already November - and the cold nights and chilly days are right on schedule in the mountains.  I took these photos a year ago today and I plan to go back soon for another visit.  I know I posted a few of them before but not very many. I took WELL over 100 photos so they are just sitting in my files ready to be posted.













6 comments:

cat's momma said...

Beautiful fall pictures and I see 3 I would like to maybe paint!

cat's momma said...

Beautiful fall pictures and I see 3 I would like to maybe paint!

sandy said...

hope u do.

tammy j said...

oh how lovely!
and the blue spruce... how I love those.
they don't grow here. too hot.

Lowcarb team member said...

Lovely selection of photographs, the colours are just beautiful.

All the best Jan

sandy said...

thanks Tammy and Jan.