Translate

Saturday, November 4, 2017

OAK GLEN IN THE FALL

Oak Glen is a mountainous community about 40 minutes away from where I live.  They are famous for their apple orchards and it's a great place to visit in the fall. 

So hard to believe it's already November - and the cold nights and chilly days are right on schedule in the mountains.  I took these photos a year ago today and I plan to go back soon for another visit.  I know I posted a few of them before but not very many. I took WELL over 100 photos so they are just sitting in my files ready to be posted.













6 comments:

  1. Beautiful fall pictures and I see 3 I would like to maybe paint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful fall pictures and I see 3 I would like to maybe paint!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh how lovely!
    and the blue spruce... how I love those.
    they don't grow here. too hot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely selection of photographs, the colours are just beautiful.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete