Beautiful photos and gorgeous area. I have flown past Cambria so many times and just never taken the time to stop. Next time I'm headed south, Cambria is on the agenda!
Thanks Toni ...definitely stop there and also Harmony which is just before it - it is such a small little town...if you can call it that and they have amazing art and pottery ...Cambria is a dream! You can walk along Fiscalini Ranch which is a trail above the ocean and the town is awesome to say the least. And then there is San Simeon - state beach and the pier and zebras sometimes roaming the hills on the estate of Heart Castle. i've actually gotten photos of them before.
Connie - thanks for looking - I have lots more photos, lol ...(of course)...
Harmony and Cambria, what great names.
ReplyDeleteLoved all of your photographs, so colourful ... especially all that blue.
All the best Jan
Your photos are so colourful and fun. Looks like great places to explore!
ReplyDeleteThe photos came out great and I loved being there with you guys...perfection with the weather and the lighting for photos!!
ReplyDeletethanks Jan, Martha and Laura - oh yea Laura it was so beautiful the days we were up ther e- perfect weather, lighting, etc.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos and gorgeous area. I have flown past Cambria so many times and just never taken the time to stop. Next time I'm headed south, Cambria is on the agenda!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the virtual tour! Your photos are beautiful. I'd love to go walking and exploring in these areas.
ReplyDeleteThanks Toni ...definitely stop there and also Harmony which is just before it - it is such a small little town...if you can call it that and they have amazing art and pottery ...Cambria is a dream! You can walk along Fiscalini Ranch which is a trail above the ocean and the town is awesome to say the least. And then there is San Simeon - state beach and the pier and zebras sometimes roaming the hills on the estate of Heart Castle. i've actually gotten photos of them before.
ReplyDeleteConnie - thanks for looking - I have lots more photos, lol ...(of course)...