I could definitely tell this was Green Valley because I recognize so many places. Wow, the clouds in that blue sky makes me want to be there! Really beautiful pics!
we're heading out soon because the high clouds are beckoning - not sure where we're going though - just up the hwy.
Great scenic pictures! So many of these would be great for you to sketch. You have such a good eye for both photography and art.
thanks Connie! I have seen several i want to try.
I could definitely tell this was Green Valley because I recognize so many places. Wow, the clouds in that blue sky makes me want to be there! Really beautiful pics!
ReplyDeletewe're heading out soon because the high clouds are beckoning - not sure where we're going though - just up the hwy.
ReplyDeleteGreat scenic pictures! So many of these would be great for you to sketch. You have such a good eye for both photography and art.
ReplyDeletethanks Connie! I have seen several i want to try.
ReplyDelete