And since then it's been cloudy and rainy ever since which is so good for the mountains and the lakes. Every lake up here has low water levels compared to where they were years ago.
This walk was at Lake Arrowhead along the shoreline - which is now one of my favorite walks.
The most beautiful time to take this walk is in the fall but it was still pretty this winter. +
This walk was at Lake Arrowhead along the shoreline - which is now one of my favorite walks.
The most beautiful time to take this walk is in the fall but it was still pretty this winter. +
Wow, such lovely pictures of a beautiful place. I would love to walk along there.
ReplyDeletethe lighting in these photos is tremendous! I need to be able to walk there in the fall sometime. I have got to see it all and walk it all in person. It looks so beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteAs I looked at these again, enlarged, my thought was it is nice of these people who were fortunate enough to find heaven to allow a little path through it for the people who haven't yet arrived there to at least get a taste of it as they walk through it.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete