We ended up taking the 2 to the 14 or whatever route that is through the country somewhere by Simi Valley - Thought I would show these because I probably never did. They aren't great photos because I love to photograph whatever is outside the windows of the car as we are traveling at fast speeds through the desert/country side.
Buen reportaje de fotografías. Los paisajes se van sucediendo con inmejorable belleza.
ReplyDeleteBesos
thanks so much- there is something i like (once in awhile not always or forever, lol) about desert meets country landscapes.
ReplyDeleteI like all the color in your photos. New England houses are so subdued!
ReplyDeleteWell, wow, I enjoyed these photos!! You got some beautiful shots while the car was moving!That one yellowish house towards the bottom of the photos...I love it. If I were painting, I would choose that one.
ReplyDeleteOrganization in the smallest details.
ReplyDeleteYour photos are beautiful--like picture postcards. I love the yellow houses.
ReplyDelete