Translate

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

IT'S BEEN OVER A WEEK SINCE I POSTED AND THE COLORS NOW ARE AT THEIR PEAK

I've been all around the mountain towns up here  lately and color is peaking in so many places.  Only going to post one tonight but thanks for all the comments below.  It's hard for me to stay home and blog lately. 

Today's walk at the lake was amazing.  I love this little really old town.  They are revitalizing a lot around here and it seems there are things happening every weekend now -- not that we attend any but I can tell if I was younger like in my 40's or so I would enjoy it all.  For me - give me a camera, water, and beautiful trails around lakes and that's all I need  ...well... food of course and a beer here and there.



7 comments:

  1. There are days when I also have a difficult time staying home. In those days I take my camera and go somewhere, just to be with nature.
    You still have a beautiful autumn and warm. I feel it just looking at your photo. I am glad that you are spending a lot of time outdoors, Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your scenery is pretty and irresistible! I know what you mean about doing more things in your 40s. When I look back I'm amazed at how active we were. Now we just love staying home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kaya - yes it is still warm - I don't think we will get much moisture or snow until January through March - that seems to be the pattern here. Sometimes we get surprised and have had an ice storm in October. I do love being out - I can see where you do too by your great photos of shore birds etc.. (Wish i had your camera)...

    Hi Linda - yes the good ole 40's - ... i love not having schedules any more. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I could walk around the lake with you! It looks so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh it is right now - unbelievably pretty. Pretty much more than any year we have been here - everything at least around the lake pretty much is thriving except for our algae water bloom. it's hard to go home i could walk there all afternoon.
    i really wish you were here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful! I'm glad you can get out and enjoy the weather and the day. We get to enjoy it through your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks so pretty there! We're already in winter mode!

    ReplyDelete