This house is just a few houses down from the one I posted earlier (The Spanish one below). Most of these are private houses and some run little businesses out of their house. I wish I still had photographs of our first visit to this area 30 years ago . At that time I wasn't that much into photos except of my kids when they were little so even though I loved the town I doubt I would find photos of this street where the houses are. I've been here so many times since and each time I find something new I forgot about.
So....Cambria, California - a must see town if you are ever in Central California area. It's so quaint and just up the road a few miles you can tour Hearst Castle. The first house I do remember seeing though on our first visit was a house made out of bottles (and maybe this is a false memory but also made out of hubcaps), a very different house and I know I have a photo of it somewhere.
Anyway I really liked this house when I saw it in fact the whole part of the street we walked up was filled with unique houses with their own "soul" feeling.
I noticed there were several bikes out in front (not seen in these pics) that you can rent, so I assume that is part of their business they do out of this house. (adding more: -Bridge Street Inn - ...has 10 rooms/suites.
So....Cambria, California - a must see town if you are ever in Central California area. It's so quaint and just up the road a few miles you can tour Hearst Castle. The first house I do remember seeing though on our first visit was a house made out of bottles (and maybe this is a false memory but also made out of hubcaps), a very different house and I know I have a photo of it somewhere.
Anyway I really liked this house when I saw it in fact the whole part of the street we walked up was filled with unique houses with their own "soul" feeling.
I noticed there were several bikes out in front (not seen in these pics) that you can rent, so I assume that is part of their business they do out of this house. (adding more: -Bridge Street Inn - ...has 10 rooms/suites.
Lots character and good energy to that house ~ great photos ^_^
ReplyDeleteHappy Moments to You,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)
Son preciosas las casas y con una buena situación.
ReplyDeleteBesos
Love this house, good pictures of it and did you get pictures of the purple house across from Linn's cafe?
ReplyDeleteLovely shots.
ReplyDeleteI love the house and would love to have a front yard with a white picket fence! Hope you are enjoying the holiday countdown. :)
ReplyDeleteThis is a beautiful sunny house that stands proudly surrounded by a beautiful garden.
ReplyDeleteIt is indeed a beautiful house...and I love how the it is bathed in the sun's rays.
ReplyDeleteIt would be wonderful to live there, our house is north facing, so we never have any direct sunlight.
I imagine living there would really lift the spirits!😊😊
Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs ❤❤❤
Un lugar de ensueño, muy bien captado en esas imagenes
ReplyDeleteSo much charm here. I love it!
ReplyDeleteLovely photographs …
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Yellow houses are always my favorite. Great photos.
ReplyDelete