Some more photos from our Thanksgiving trip to the central coast.
Grover Beach as far as I know, is the only beach along the central coast where you can drive on to the sand. I read an article where a lot of residents that live in the area are fed up with the dust that is kicked up when trucks are on the sand doing whatever teenagers in trucks on sand do - probably doing "donuts" .
I snapped a few pics and saw this lady with her two ...I would think they are granddaughters and thought that I wish I knew her and could send this picture to her. She looked so relaxed and in the moment. The skies were beautiful the whole time we were at the coast
Grover Beach as far as I know, is the only beach along the central coast where you can drive on to the sand. I read an article where a lot of residents that live in the area are fed up with the dust that is kicked up when trucks are on the sand doing whatever teenagers in trucks on sand do - probably doing "donuts" .
I snapped a few pics and saw this lady with her two ...I would think they are granddaughters and thought that I wish I knew her and could send this picture to her. She looked so relaxed and in the moment. The skies were beautiful the whole time we were at the coast
La señora y las niñas, sienten la paz que transmite el lugar. Sentadas en la arena, respira ese aire limpio que hay en esos espacios libres.
ReplyDeleteBesos
It's interesting that you can drive on the sand on this beach but I hope that not many cars are driving on this beach. Beautiful beach and photographs!!!
ReplyDeleteWow, I like these photos! Mike's wearing red really pops on that one picture, and the one of the woman and the two kids...beautiful!! There are two entrances, one from Grover and one from Oceano. That beach is so crowded on weekends and holiday weeks and weekends with people driving motor homes and hauling all their toys to run crazy on the beach. This past years they had the most deaths ever from drunken partying people doing very unsafe driving on the beach and the dunes. Nipomo has one of the worst air quality areas than anywhere up here because of the winds blowing the sand that is kicked up by these people. They come from all over and leave the place trashed.
ReplyDeleteI have never been to the beach where you can drive on the sand. That certainly could lead to a dusty environment! What a gorgeous town with a perfect view.
ReplyDeleteIt's very charming. Almost European looking. You have a very enjoyable blog!
ReplyDeleteThat first photo looks like a painting! That is a very beautiful area, I had never heard of it.
ReplyDeleteAnother wonderful beach ~ neat photos ^_^
ReplyDeleteHappy Moments to You,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)
I never heard that name of the beach before.
ReplyDeleteWhat a glorious day you had.
Magical and soul therapy for you.
Lovely pictures. That would be so cool to be able to send the picture to the woman with the two girls. It is a very peaceful shot.
ReplyDeleteLovely photographs Sandy.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
thanks so much everyone - i always enjoy your comments.
ReplyDeleteUn placer comtemplar el ma, da calma.
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo.