Translate

Tuesday, January 7, 2020

SOME PHOTOS FROM TRIP TO CENTRAL COAST CALIFORNIA OVER THANKSGIVING

No more snow photos for awhile.  I've taken so many and I'll probably not be putting much of them up on my blog because I'm craving color.  In San Luis Obispo we walked through a neighborhood that was beautiful with fall colors.













16 comments:

  1. What beautiful pictures. The tree colours are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it was so heavenly walking through there - the weather was perfect, high clouds but around highi 60's low 70's. thanks for looking! Hope all is well with you and you are getting out and about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love snow, but I love these autumn colors more! It's hard to imagine they still have leaves. All ours are on the ground ready to be raked!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the photos you got in that neighborhood! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Comprendo que se te apetece ahora el color y has conseguido unos colores hermosos en estas fotos.

    También la nieve tiene su belleza, aunque yo no la refleje nunca en mis fotografías, porque en mi ciudad no nieva y tampoco no hago mucho por ir, a los sitios que nieva. Le temo al frío y eso me pesa más, que ver lo bonito que es contemplar la nieve.

    Besos



    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a beautiful peaceful neighborhood, especially in autumn. Only some houses are too close to each other.
    Are you going to make sketches of these beautiful houses? I wish you would.

    ReplyDelete
  7. kaya - i have a few in mind for sure! thanks all for looking.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely photos! We've got plenty of snow here, so pops of colour are exactly what's needed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Es una estación que me encanta sandy. Que colores más lindos.
    Buen 2020
    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Muy bellas imagenes, con muy bellos colores
    Un saludo

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW...such stunning homes...and just look at those trees!:))
    Thank you so much for sharing these!!

    Have a fabulous weekend.

    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a darling neighborhood filled with color!

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks for visiting and your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such beautiful photos of the gorgeous fall colors. What a day brightener!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous colour in the trees.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete