First was a trip up to McKay park to see how the park development is coming along. Then some photos overlooking the lake from up top McKay Park - There is papoose lake which is fenced off and not for the public and Lake Arrowhead which is where we walk often. The highway separates the two lakes. We call this part of the lake the Docks trail. It is about a 2 1/2 hour round trip (lots of up and down) but we only went half way and back - gotta get back in condition after the long winter.
It was so beautiful and I took way too many photos. Here are just a few until I get more posted at some point.
Are you getting out and enjoying good weather or do you still have snow? I think we have about 10 days in the future with wind today but then a warm up and beautiful weather. After that - who knows we could be snowed in again.
It was so beautiful and I took way too many photos. Here are just a few until I get more posted at some point.
Are you getting out and enjoying good weather or do you still have snow? I think we have about 10 days in the future with wind today but then a warm up and beautiful weather. After that - who knows we could be snowed in again.
La vista desde lo alto, nos descubre preciosos paisajes.
ReplyDeleteEs un lugar muy hermoso.
Besos
Wow! What a place and gorgeous photography ~ ^_^ ~ So glad you got out and about. Weather so unpredictable ~ gotta enjoy it while we can ~ LOL
ReplyDeleteHappy Moments to You,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)
Very beautiful photos! How is McKay park coming along? Have they done much to it yet?
ReplyDeleteI sure miss my trips to Lake Arrowhead with my Mom. Your photos bring back wonderful memories. I'm glad you are getting to walk. We've had a chilly winter for southeast Texas. When it does warm into the 60s and 70s, it is usually muggy or misty (but NOT a good excuse!), so we are real slugs this winter.
ReplyDeleteEe lugar es muy tranquilo. Se respira paz Sandy.
ReplyDeleteLas fotos tienen una luz preciosa.
Un abrazo.
Oh WOW, such gorgeous photos...I can only dream of being in such stunning surroundings!!😊😊
ReplyDeleteYou are having so much snow...oh please can you send some my way? I've all but forgotten what it's like to have snow!😉
Thank you so much for sharing all this beauty, Sandy...it is truly appreciated!
Have a fabulous weekend!
Hugs ❤❤❤
Oh my, what glorious weather you are having.
ReplyDeleteIf I had that scenery and trail to walk I would probably do it!
I desperately need to get off my duff.
thanks everyone. I love most of the time, living in the mountains. I could do without a long winter. Lake ARrowhead is a beautiful place to walk around.
ReplyDeleteLooks so fabulous …
ReplyDeleteWe've had rain, rain and rain again today!!!
All the best Jan
Beautiful photos of the lake! You live in such a gorgeous area.
ReplyDelete