ferry brings us close
Shoreline home is where it's at
No bipolar temps
I could live on this shoreline happily taking photos around Seattle but staying away from the city for the most part. Washington from what I've seen is one of the most beautiful northwest states. I've seen a few towns, cities, along the Puget Sounds and it's just so beautiful.
En la coata, las temperaturas son generalmente más agradables.
ReplyDeleteMe gusta viajar hasta la costa.
Besos
I agree - it's always the most moderate at the coast - mountains/deserts = extremes.
ReplyDeleteLovely shot ~ coast is always beautiful ~ ^_^
ReplyDeleteHappy Moments to You,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)
Oh, I definitely could live there!
ReplyDeleteWe used to go to Seattle so often and I enjoyed every moment being there. This shore is so peaceful, so beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteMe gusta. Es un buen lugar para vivir Sandy.
ReplyDeleteTe deseo un buen jueves.
Un abrazo
thanks u all.
ReplyDeleteHi Kaya - did you live near there at one time?
When my son moved in 2015 I think I've been in Seattle more than Los Angeles.
so Cat's Mama let's get a house - on the shore with enough room for four people and a boat, a kayak and such. yes let's do it. lol
ReplyDeleteOk, when you make it happen, I am there! I'll start packing right away. ;)
ReplyDeleteSuch a lovely image. Seattle is a place I have always wanted to visit. Someday!
ReplyDeleteOh that's pretty! Yes it is pretty and moderate weather, but I'd miss my thunderstorms - lol!
ReplyDeleteI have heard a lot about how pretty it is there. Your photo is outstanding.
ReplyDeletewow love that "Sandy" ....Sea of arts ...etc. Beautiful. thanks for the comment.
ReplyDeleteHi Linda - I use to love thunderstorms until I moved to the mountains with all the trees in the forest. Now I prefer calmer weather, lol, ,but I get where you are coming from.
Val - it's a beautiful city but like so many out here in the west prices are exorbitant for housing and this if forcing more and more people to live on the s treets - either because of addiction or they just can't afford to live anywhere. Something needs to change.
Thanks Connnie - it's just so awesome especially near the many puget sound coastal little town etc.
CAT's ma - if I build it will you come - sure sounds like it, lol but first I would need a job.
Thanks for visiting and your sweet comments ~ hope you are having a good weekend ^_^
ReplyDeleteHappy Moments to You,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)
Lovely and lush but that amount of rain would get to me. Terrific photo by the way.
ReplyDelete