Wow, just basically less than 3 weeks ago we were in Redlands and went by the Kimberly Clark Mansion (they make paper products). I would never have guessed at that time that toilet paper etc., would be so much in the news over the last couple weeks.
Mary Kimberly was the youngest daughter of the Kimberly 's and her life and such is really interesting. She donated the mansion to the City of Redlands upon her death. I've never taken the inside tour but i love to go walk around the grounds which you are allowed to do. The first building is just the carriage house which is now the gift store.
Mary Kimberly was the youngest daughter of the Kimberly 's and her life and such is really interesting. She donated the mansion to the City of Redlands upon her death. I've never taken the inside tour but i love to go walk around the grounds which you are allowed to do. The first building is just the carriage house which is now the gift store.
That is so interesting, I never knew anything about her. Beautiful photos and what colorful buildings!
ReplyDeleteEs precioso el edificio y además cuenta con unos bellos jardines. El papel higiénico, ha tomado un papel importante , con motivo del problema del coronavirus. Es lo primero que se ha terminado en el supermercado. Ahora estamos recluidos en casa, admirando fotos tan bellas como estas.
ReplyDeleteBesos
That's quite a place and your pictures are great.
ReplyDeleteI think that would be such an interesting tour inside, and of course the outside looks beautiful! what a great place to stroll around. You got some good photos!
ReplyDeleteOlá Sandy,
ReplyDeleteQue lindo!
Adorei a casa e o jardim.
Boa continuação de semana.
Abraços
janicce.
What a lovely place. I had no idea that was in Redlands.
ReplyDeleteWho would have thought TP would be worldwide news?
Preciosas .Gusta ver estas ahora que estamos en España en cuarentena sin poder salir.
ReplyDeleteDesde casa te mando este abrazo 🙅
thanks everyone.
ReplyDeleteThe mansion is beautiful! I love the flowering tree there too.
ReplyDelete