Translate

Saturday, November 14, 2020

RANDOM PHOTOS FROM THE LAST WEEK

 The first two  are photos taken by someone else of our lake.  I posted them elsewhere but I want them on this blog.   It's not often i see our local  lake from this angle so I really appreciated this perrson posting these.  She was on her deck when they were taken.  

The rest are just some random ones I chose for today.  It's' still chilly and when the wind blows the wind chill makes it fairly cold.  But, we are up in the 50's which is nice.  I thought we were going to make it through to the end of November without snow and one of the latest reports I saw was a potential for winter storms  during the week of  Thanksgiving.  I hope their wrong.


















12 comments:

  1. wHAT ABOUT THAT BANNER PICTURE? tHAT IS SO BEAUTIFUL ...THEY are all really pretty pictures, and that one of the turquoise green fence, the way the light hits it is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks - i love that photo - on the one with the green fence we were coming up from walking the shoreline near UCLA conference center, awalk I had wanted you to do with us. It is the sunny side of the shoreline in fall so the snow melts quicker . The other side of the lake still had snow on the trails.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So scrumptious...I love the brilliant splashes of color against the snow.
    We are actually going to get into the high 60's today before we turn damp and chilly again.
    I'm loving the bright blue sky.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, what a gorgeous area! So many lovely colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sue - oh almost spring temps for you 60... we also are expecting by Thanksgiving week some kind of storm - hopefully not a snow one.

    hi Martha - Snow makes everything so beautiful around here - especially since yards are mostly dirt or small gardens around here but what a contrast when fall arrives with color against the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahh love what you wrote - you're a poet.
    yes, always dreaming of youth for sure. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That "S" word again. You got an awful lot of snow! I hope you don't get storms during Thanksgiving week. A really pretty area with such beautiful homes. I like the half-timbered house on Parrish. It looks like something out of a fairytale. Take care and stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi CJ -well now they are saying cold temps but probably no snow!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh WOW...this is like stepping into a fairy tale!! I have never even imagined that such spectacular places could exist!!!
    Gosh, really really wish I were there...😊😊

    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for sharing these wonderful photos.
    The different colors of nature, from greens to yellows and golds combined with snow white, form incredibly beautiful landscapes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Many thanks for sharing these photographs here :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  12. All very beautiful and magical looking photos ^_^

    Live each moment with love,

    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete