This restaurant is over in Cedar Glen - a little part of Lake Arrowhead that has some really nice areas to drive through but also a restaurant with the best chicken tenders i've had (and their beer is pretty good too).
The lower part of the building is a bar and the upper art is a fine dining restaurant. We have only ever been in the lower part but I did walk up the stairs one time to see what it looked like up top (you know it's fine dining in the mountains when the tables have tablecloths, lol)
Near the restaurant to the left is one of my favorite thrift stores and consignment shops. Again, in that building the consignment shop is on the first floor and the thrift store is second floor. Some of my favorite houses I have photographed have been in the Cedar Glen area.
They are still closed for inside eating because of Covid but I'm wondering if they have outside dining. I will check that out soon.
And that's the news for today from So Cal mountains.

I like the looks of that place snuggled in amongst the trees. Is this an older picture or did you just drive there?
ReplyDeleteSe ve un sitio agradable para entrar y tomar un almuerzo tranquilamente.
ReplyDeleteBesos
Will there be more restaurants after Covid?
ReplyDeleteWhat a neat building! If it is called RB's Steakhouse, their website (https://rbssteakhouse.com/), has an announcement that they are open for dining, so maybe you can look forward to those tenders and a beer. ;)
ReplyDeleteWow, that is colorful. You made me hungry and thristy!
ReplyDeletewow thanks Linda - ...believe it or not i just "assumed" it hadn't opened yet except maybe for take out. It took someone from Texas to check it out, love that!
ReplyDeleteHi Sandy... now I can't wait to go there - i'm hungry thinking about that beer...oops I mean those chicken tenders
Catalin - I sure hope so. A few of the local restaurants seemed to have come through pretty good with all the takeout.
thanks Antonia
Laura - I am thinking of driving by it today. I have to get out of the house since the wind has stopped. I took this photo before Covid.
Okay, I'll meet you there for tenders and beer!..........I wish!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cool place! My son loves chicken tenders and has friends in Lake Arrowhead, so I will ask him if he knows about this. He'd be in heaven!
ReplyDeleteIt looks nice.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Wow, your son goes to Lake Arrowhead. It's in the Cedar Glen area and i t really has good tenders!
ReplyDeletethanks Jan.
Laura, wish you could.
Do you need Finance? Are you looking for Finance? Are you looking for finance to enlarge your business? We help individuals and companies to obtain finance for business expanding and to setup a new business ranging any amount. Get finance at affordable interest rate of 3%, Do you need this finance for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more information contact us now via (financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com) whats-App +918929509036 Dr James Eric Finance Pvt Ltd Thanks
ReplyDelete