Translate

Saturday, March 6, 2021

THE WEATHER WAS PERFECT - GREEN VALLEY LAKE

 So yesterday I got in the car and drove to three different lakes to walk around.  This lake is where we use to own a cabin back in 2002 for a few years.  Green Valley Lake - a little town of about 7 or so buildings, altitude about 7000 feet and the most beautiful little lake around as far as small lakes go.  It's about a half hour or so from where I live now.  

There were only a few people around and about 10 cars in town.  It was quiet, tranquil and a beautiful walk.    That house to the right of the car, last time we were here the neighbors called out to us and we visited with them for a bit.  Really nice older couple.  Today, since it was just me and I'm kind of antisocial I scooted by this area really quick but for some reason the car interested me.  






















15 comments:

  1. Beautiful photographs.
    It's so nice to get out and about.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Jan. It definitely is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty lake. Had to laugh about the antisocial comment. You're not the only one. The Young One and I were saying how the pandemic has been a blessing to us introverts 😺 Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just the right amount of snow, on the hills and by the lake making it attractive but not in the road lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, it is pretty! Was the town more friendly when you lived there? Our neighborhood is different this year. Hopefully, people will be back in the streets chatting in another six months or so.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me imagino que no estarían mu lejos uno del otro. las fotografías de los lagos son muy bellas.

    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous places to walk. Nice to see some different sights.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sandy ...was the town more friendly ...in a way only because we knew the realtor and his wife when we purchased the cabin. It was a second home get away ..small 2 bedroom but big large deck looking out over the forest. It was a time in our life when we couldn't get up there much so we ended up selling it after a few years - The town is so small but we didn't really go there much - so i have no idea if they were friendlier back then. I go up there now and don't recognize anything about the town that is the same. I usually hang by the lake walking or neighborhoods.

    thanks everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wish I could have been there with you because I love that area around the lake and up the streets where some really cool cabins are! Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gosh that's a pretty little town! Do you miss living there? I'm antisocial too - lol! I do love my quiet time, and if I was walking with you I'd probably be silent. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Me enamore del lugar que hermoso lago y las fotos son muy bellas. Te mando un beso
    Enamorada de las letras

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous lake shots ~ what a lovely area to walk around ~

    Living moment by moment,

    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both the lake and the landscape around it are fantastic.
    Wonderful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Do you need Finance? Are you looking for Finance? Are you looking for finance to enlarge your business? We help individuals and companies to obtain finance for business expanding and to setup a new business ranging any amount. Get finance at affordable interest rate of 3%, Do you need this finance for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more information contact us now via (financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com) whats-App +918929509036 Dr James Eric Finance Pvt Ltd Thanks

    ReplyDelete