I've been enjoying spring here in the mountains. We have a weather change coming it - sounds like we could get a little rain. Every time the jet stream changes we get breezy up here - sometimes very windy.
I was remembering my road trip to Bend, Oregon during spring season. It was beautiful and I'm hoping I can do this again with my sister some day. My previous trip was with my sister and my niece.
Here is my son's house in Bend. This is where two of my grandkids live, Mac and Jake.
I love that beautiful tree in the foreground. Actually this whole area is beautiful - it's one of those planned community type areas. A lot of homes have been built patterned after the old time bunaglows and craftsman homes - there is a park in the center of the neighborhood where 4 neighborhood streets come into the middle - it's called compass park. What I like about it is the front yards were already designed and planted by the company who built the houses and there are now a lot of older beautiful trees and bushes that have grown up since the beginning of this area. I feel like written about this neighborhood before ..oh well...if I have here it is again.
I really love their house and their neighborhood. I like it better than the last one and it is because of the neighborly feel there and that it is around a park and walking is good there. I hope we can do that again! I wish we could take a month-long road trip too.
ReplyDeleteI also like it better than that big house - i love that the park is right there and it reminds me, the floor plan kind of..of the house we grew up in, just reversed.
ReplyDeleteA lovely looking house ...
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
The house is so beautiful! Love it!! Big Hugs!
ReplyDelete