Translate

Tuesday, July 20, 2021

ANOTHER INTERESTING HOUSE IN RIVERSIDE, CA

I've seen this house a few times when we are in that area.  It appeals to me because it's old but really painted and landscaped nicely.

I take so many photos up here in the mountains that I don't post because it's so repetitive - the same views so it's nice to get away and see life off the mountain.  Sometimes I miss living where there is a lot of traffic, restaurants, shops and flat neighborhoods to walk through, instead of up and down hills.



 

6 comments:

  1. I like that house! really a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love when people put in a rose garden instead of a big lawn. It looks so much more inviting, and probably smells good, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks all... I too, love gardens now more than grass lawns. i also love drought tolerant plants on in dirt that I see a lot of yards have transitioned to. I love cacti and succulants the most.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that house and especially the roses!

    ReplyDelete