So, just putting up a scene I saw over at Lake Arrowhead today when walking around the lake. I would love this patio and would totally enjoy sitting there at the table feeling the cool summer breeze that always happens in the afternoon over there. The rest of the mountain can be hot but by the water in the afternoon, the breezes cool everything down.
I wouldn't leave that lovely spot all Summer.
ReplyDeleteArrowhead would be that perfect place to sit and relax for sure! That is such a pretty view.
ReplyDeleteDebe ser agradable estar sentaso ahí. Con tan sólo ver el agua, ya tienes sensación de frescor.
ReplyDeleteBesos
Oh! I see myself sitting there with you. Let's make it happen! such a great spot to relax and breathe deeply.
ReplyDeleteLinda, CJ, Antonia, Laura - Yes it was great being there yesterday. This is part of a private shoreline that we really had no business being on, however, rebel that I am, we found a way in and have enjoyed walking through there many times. Because of a new Taproom that was opened in the parking lot near the entrance, the association put a locked gate up because of all the people visiting the taproom that would then walk on to this private area. So we were locked out (we aren't members of this association - we don't even live in Lake Arrowhead just not far from it.
ReplyDeleteSo because of the above and because of vandalism happening to people all entrances have been gated around this particular area. But we found a way in off a more private street and can still enjoy it. We don't bother anybody, we don't steal things except I take photos, lol...of course. But the way in and out, requires up and down four times of very steep steps. I won't be going there often anymore, lol.
And Laura - let's make it happen - let's get our own lake house (one can dream).
Coffee out there in the morning, wine out there in the evening! Lake Life!
ReplyDeleteLovely scenic photo of 'summer time.' ~ Xo
ReplyDeleteLiving in the moment,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)
Ahhhh...that sounds just about perfect to me.
ReplyDeleteSue
HFH - Lake life for sure - if I lived there I would hardly be inside except in winter..
ReplyDeleteCarol - Yes living in the moment - best place to be.
Sue - ...looks perfect to me.
thank you all.
It does look really great.
ReplyDeleteSo peaceful! Big Hugs!
ReplyDelete