Went there for a tribute concert and before that we walked around some neighborhoods. We ended up parking the car right in front of this beauty!
This house is across the street from the beautiful library which I love to walk through and across the street from that is Redlands Bowl - a great outdoor arena right in the middle of the neighborhoods. It's wonderful there. It was a Neil Diamond Tribute band and he is so good. Jay White is his name.. The concert was free which all of them at Redlands Bowl is. Amazing to me.



I wonder what it's like to live in that neighborhood with all the people coming through to go to concerts. It looks like a beautiful venue though.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful house. Looks like a good turnout for the concert.
ReplyDeleteOh that looks like fun! We love Neil Diamond songs too. That is a gorgeous house you parked next to.
ReplyDeleteLaura, i wondered the same thing. I suppose it would have to do with what music is playing because that could get old - they hold concerts twice a week. I know what it's like being home and hearing the bands that play at the lake in the summer - and sometimes it drives me nuts.
ReplyDeletethanks Regine.
CJ - good turnout for sure. We ended up not going to the Beach Boy Tribute because of the heat down there. I imagine it was good though.
Linda - that house - I think it an office for pediatric dentistry. This whole street has renovated old houses - they're beautiful.
La casa tiene un precisos color y un buen porche para sentarse y disfrutar del aire libre.
ReplyDeleteSeguro que has disfrutado el concierto. Yo hace tiempoque no asisto a ninguno.
Besos
What a gorgeous house, love that colour. How great a free concert.
ReplyDeleteThat brought back lovely memories of the day my brother came home to tell my Mam he was going to a Free concert. She was so happy for him and said she couldn't believe it was free and asked him who was playing. We both looked puzzled and said "Free"! She said "No not the price, who is playing"? We just went into kinks of laughter & explained Free was the group and the tickets certainly weren't free!
He loved the concert, hope you enjoyed yours.
Winifred - that's hilarious~ Never heard of a group named "Free".
ReplyDeleteSo tonight, over at Lake Arrowhead, another somewhat free concert, except if you reserve a table at 100 bucks or so... but if you stand around it's free. Abba Tribute is playing. Just got back from a hot down the hill trip to do some grocery shopping so not sure if we are going to stop by tonight or not. But being by that lake is always "cool"...literally.
Thanks Antonia - ...
Wow! What a beautiful venue to have. Redlands and the surrounding areas are lucky. Looks like you had a perfect summer night down the hill. I'm sure the neighbors don't mind the traffic and noise as long as it's only in summer and not every day. That's how I'd feel, anyway. That house is amazing, too. Redlands is such a nice town.
ReplyDeleteMy Goodness...anything FREE is quite amazing these days!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful way to pass the time..concert and fabulous weather.
Glad things are opening up finally.
Sue
Did I say Abba was last night's concert ..what was t thinking, it's Saturday's concert..
ReplyDeleteThanks HH ..I do love Redlands.
Hi Sue - ...me too.
Gorgeous house photo ~ concerts galore ~ love Neil Diamonds music ~ Xo
ReplyDeleteLiving in the moment,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)
It really is a beautiful house.
ReplyDeleteIt was certainly an extraordinary concert, I haven't been to one in a long time.
Hugs and all the best for you
Thanks Maria and Carol. I hope they bring him back next year. I would go again.
ReplyDeleteWow, that was a lot of people! Looks like a lot of fun! The house is beautiful! Big Hugs!
ReplyDelete