I'm walking along Euclid Avenue in Upland, Ca when I see this building. Of course it was in October and since we are now in October I can post this. I forgot all about it until I found it on an old blog of mine that has offline for a long time.
So I see this building and take a photo, later posting it along with a poem I made up to go with it. So today I bring it back.
So how is fall going for you? Are you having beautiful weather or does summer still rule the day.
There are hands across the doorway
and eyeballs in the soup
So step right up and trick or treat
and join us on the stoop
We'll gladly give you candy
As long as you understand
It's required when you leave our house
You leave without your hand....
No conocía esta publicación y has hecho bien con publicarla de nuevo.
ReplyDeleteBesos
Loved this and the poem that goes with it! Perfect for Fall and Halloween!
ReplyDeleteLol on your poem! That is a striking scene.
ReplyDeleteIt seems that summer still rules here during the day, but we are at least having high 50s at night. It will be later this month and next that we finally see some fall color though.
Great photo for Halloween and poem too ~ Xo
ReplyDeleteLiving in the moment,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)
HaHa...wow, great poem and picture to go with it.
ReplyDeleteThank goodness for our archives...
I haven't been on a real photo shoot for so long.
Now that Dave is finally more mobile again, maybe we can get out and capture the beauty around us.
Sue
Perfect photo and poem for Halloween!
ReplyDeleteHappy Tuesday, Sandy!
Great poem and photo! What a festive front porch. We are getting plenty of rain and leaves changing now. It feels good. Hope it's the same for you!
ReplyDeleteI do like this time of year.
ReplyDeleteLovely photograph and poem.
All the best Jan