Translate

Tuesday, September 20, 2022

HAVING TROUBLE GETTING TO SOME BLOGS

 A few of mine included.  When I try to go to them there is a page of code showing up instead of a photo.  Not sure when this will all get fixed.  Not even sure this blog will show up but I'm posting a memory I like.

We use to stop at this cafe when we would visit up in San Simeon (near Hearst Castle.)  Awhile back I heard it was closed down but didn't realize they were simply moving it to another place a few hundred feet away.  I found a video about it where they moved the whole building.   Evidently it was moved for safety reasons but I couldn't get to the article where they discussed why.  I don't have a subscription to that particular paper. 

I was only inside it once but has always loved the look of the outside when we drove by it. I got this photo several years ago.



Next to the restaurant was an area where these horses were.  The hills behind it are where Hearst Castle is. Hearst Corp., which owns Sebastian's Store and most of the rest of the land in Old San Simeon Village

My photos of the horses didn't turn out good.





10 comments:

  1. OH, what a beautiful place/view! This blog post is the first one I've tried in a while and it loaded fine for me. Hope Blogger fixed the issue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The scenery is beautiful. My friend, Teague and I visited the Hearst Castle. What a jaw-dropping stunning home.

    ReplyDelete

  3. Precioso lugar. Me gustan los caballos.
    También he tenido problemas con blogger, no podía entrar en los blogs. Hoy de momento todo bien.
    Buena semana Sandy.
    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Veo perfectamente esta entrada y sus magníficas fotos. Espero que no vuelvas a tener problemas.
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous area! The scenery is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved that place and the surrounding area. Your pictures are wonderful and I wonder if you managed to get a photo of that old school house that was in the field where the horses were. It was yellow, I believe. I have a photo of it but would have to really look for it. Do you know what year we were up there?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think your horse photos look beautiful! I think all the blog platforms have gone bonkers lately - lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful place and beatiful horses.
    Have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's been years since I was down in that area and to Hearst's castle. I love when these memories come up too. It's such a beautiful area.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  10. Blogger has been causing many of us problems!

    Nice photographs.
    Sending my good wishes.

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete