Two weeks ago when I went home to pack for a longer stay down at my sister's near the coast, we drove on rim highway and a lot of the times during this time of year we are above the clouds. The day before I left to come back to my sister's house it was a beautiful day, cloudy below us and sunny above us. I miss my drives on rim highway when I'm not in the mountains. Also miss being home.
Slow improvement is happening with my sister. She is no where near coming home yet and still has to gain strength to walk independently and definitely has memory issues. I can only pray all this will be resolved for her in time.
It snowed in the mountains yesterday at a higher elevation than we are. There is more snow coming next week and I can say I'll be fine with not seeing snow this winter. I can see photos on FB that I follow for mountain news but I'll be down here at the central coast with beautiful weather.
These images are breathtaking! Wishing your sister well. I hope she continues to improve.
ReplyDeletethanks Martha. Slow go but improving.
DeleteGlad to know that your sister is improving.
ReplyDeleteWOW! Breathtaking views, Sandy!
Hugs and blessings 💐
thanks Veronica.
DeleteI'm glad you could be home for a bit and glad there is improvement...slow but improving.
ReplyDeleteIt's got to be difficult for all of you. Lovely photos and we are glad for rain here in Sacramento.
Sue
thanks Sue - it is slow but time will tell how much she will regain. Glad you got rain - it rained at the coast in SLO. Felt so good.
DeleteThinking of you and your sister, especially as we go into the holiday season. I pray she improves quickly and thoroughly and that you don't get too homesick. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Linda ... I also am keeping the faith she improves. I do get homesick but I get about 2 to 3 hours a day when my niece comes over so i can go visit my sister and then if I have time stop by one of the local beaches.
DeleteBeautiful photographs.
ReplyDeleteThinking of you and your sister and sending my good wishes.
All the best Jan
https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeletePoco a poco me pondré al corriente de las publicaciones en los blogs.
Mi ordenador no ha tenido arreglo y ya tengo un ordenador nuevo al que ahora me tengo que acostumbrar. He estado bastante tiempo, pensando en la elección.
Lots of distant reiki healing hugs for your sister ~ may she recover quickly ~
ReplyDeleteGlad you were able to take these beautiful photos ~ Wow!
Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)
Beautiful
ReplyDelete