Translate

Wednesday, February 22, 2023

GOING THROUGH MY PHOTOS AND FOUND THIS

 I really don't remember this photo - I took so many that day a few years ago.  Today after seeing it in my files I realize it's three generations cooking, my husband, my grandchild and my son.  It was the guys that cooked that day (my son is a chef).  I had nothing to do with making that meal.  I love this photo.  My grandson is now a junior and a lot taller.





13 comments:

  1. La tradición de la cocina, ha pasado de una generación a otra.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I couldn't believe I hadn't noticed the 3 of them like that until now.

      Delete
  3. El arte de la cocina es bien valorado, en los buenos restaurante. es una buena profesión.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a great photo with all the males cooking ~

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love when I discover something I haven't seen in just ages. What a treasure to see the guys all working together. Nice to have a son that's a chef.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, what a nice photo! It's fun running across images like these and remembering special moments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a very special photograph ... one to treasure :)

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful photo! I know you must be so proud of all your guys. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely photo. Photos have the power to keep special moments forever and it's so good to remember.
    All the best

    ReplyDelete