I am so tired of talking about snow on our mountain forums or looking at snow I will start blogging about everything but snow. One last thing I will say is we can get 2 to 4" in a few days and then after that it looks like one more storm coming in around April 4 and after that possibly clear skies and spring weather.
So, here is a beautiful house I saw in Shell Beach when I was up helping to take care of family last fall. I was able to get out a few times a week for several hours while my niece took over after work to help with her parents. I would visit several different beach towns, Pismo, Shell Beach, Avila Beach, Morro Bay, Grover Beach and spent some quiet hours walking around and enjoying the sights. Shell Beach became a favorite because of the many pelicans that would fly to the rocks that were out in the ocean.
Anyway, I'm hoping to get inspired to blog again which I haven't been for a long time. Hope u all are doing good and enjoying spring. I can't wait to see a flower bloom here. Actually the only flower i saw blooming was at the hardware store where we bought bird seed yesterday. It was a few daffodils in a plantar.
I'd rather see beach houses right now than mountain homes, lol.
I love the landscaping at this house. I saw so many beautifully different houses walking in Shell Beach neighborhoods.
Sandy, I am so glad you are trying to get back into blogging. I have missed you. Just chatting is always a good mind and attitude changer. I find it to be my therapy.
ReplyDeleteWe're suppose to have a storm come in tomorrow (Tuesday) who knows? I will enjoy the sunshine today and pray we finally are over the mess. Poor you and the snow. Hope yours will be done soon.California has been more crazy than it usually is..for sure!
Sue
thanks Sue, my mind just wasn't on blogging for some long after my sis died and then this snow storm from hell. I've missed looking at blogs also besides blogging myself. Don't feel i've been myself since October 2 when I left for the central coast. But happy to be back and I always enjoying seeing what's happening in your part of California. Thanks so much.
DeleteI'm with you. I'd rather see beach homes than snow. Though we didn't get nearly as much of you, Winter was cold and long. Some early Spring flowers are just starting to bud in my garden. I hope you're Spring flowers aren't too far behind.
ReplyDeleteMore beach houses coming and a few p elicans and beautiful places...Thanks CJ. I had no idea what was going on in other places of the state except for my own mountain areas and of course what was known about the extreme Tahoe and other PNW areas. Usually the daffodils are showing about now but I doubt they can break through the snow. What is weird and exasperating in a way, is across the lake where the sun shines it's almost melted. I will stop complaining or even talking about snow now, lol.. Unless another blizzard takes shape lol.
DeleteLa casa, es bastante atractiva y no pasa desapercibida por el que pasa delante de su fachada y además en su exterior, tiene buenos adornos de plantas.
ReplyDeleteBesos.
I'm so glad you got to walk the beach towns and see homes and sights when you were away. I know that must have been a hard time for you. Take your time, we are all here ready whenever you are - and take care of yourself. (hugs)
ReplyDeletethank you Llnda - such a supportive comment from you. Means a lot.
DeleteWe enjoyed a lovely Spring day today, I just hope the weather stays good ... time will tell.
ReplyDeleteLook after yourself, my good wishes.
All the best Jan
https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/
Beautiful blog
ReplyDeleteIs this a new blog that you have started Sandy?
ReplyDeleteOh not at all - just trying to get back into motivation
DeleteThat's like a fairy tale house..love the landscape setting
ReplyDeleteI find that everything is cyclical. That circle of life thing is real in so many ways. A number of things in which I have been involved for more than a decade, I’m starting to move away from. I’m just ready to do something new. If you want to get back into blogging, do it, but don’t beat yourself up, or think less of yourself if you don’t.
ReplyDeletethanks Pattie - i find i'm still interested but don't have a lot to say, lol.
DeletePls check if comments are going to spam sandy
ReplyDeletethanks, i will.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete