And the many days of fog have disappeared for awhile. It's been sunny and now in the 80's. Going for a trip up to Big Bear Lake later and hoping to see that the lake is now even more full. Two weeks ago it was 7 feet from being full but I've been following reports from people that say the water is still flowing in from all the snow that is melting. This will be a first for us (in 10 years here) that we will see it almost full.
That first pic - house -has always been a favorite when we are passing by this area in Blue Jay and now it's been painted a color that a lot of people are using now on their cabins. Black is becoming more and more popular as a paint color. I like the contrast between the trees and the house. It took awhile but just as the daffodils were beginning to bloom a small snow storm came through and as of a week ago were starting to bloom more.
La casa está en un buen lugar. Rodeada de la Naturaleza y con buenas vistas la bosque.
ReplyDeleteBesos
Thank you Antonia.
DeleteLooks like such a beautiful and peaceful area to enjoy...and photograph!
ReplyDeletethanks Martha - I do enjoy going around and getting photos. I take so many less photos now a days since I've been here for ten years now. But..i always have my camera.
DeleteHow interesting that black is a popular house color and it really looks good! Your photos are just breath-taking to me, would love to be seeing them in person!
ReplyDeleteI find it interesting also but with all the forest green around here I actually like it. I never thought it would be a color on a house i would like. thanks Linda.
DeleteI really am glad to see the NO. CAl. lakes becoming full for a change. The snow has done quite a number.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos of the fog enshrouded trees. Love the atmosphere it creates.
Enjoy your weekend.
Sue
thanks Sue - all these lakes in CAli that are full of water is such a good thing. It wasn't fun putting up with the snow but the lakes are amazing and the other effect of the deep deep snow is the bushes around here are so full and beautiful.
Delete