I've been sitting around way too much this winter. I decided today that besides the fact I can now get out and walk in good weather, I need also to start an indoor exercise program.
Remembering this morning that I created an exercise routine for my sis, back when we were in our mid 50's, I figured that if I could find them again it would give me motivation to get started.
So I went on a search for some sketches. Now I can start to get healthy and fit again.

Way to go!!! You can do IT !!!
ReplyDeleteSue
yes yes, lol
DeletePlease do it, Sandy! Your art is a good motivator. Don't wait til you're my age when your doctor says what mine did this week: "I'm ordering you a 12 week physical therapy program for 'frail, elderly woman with fear of falling.'" Was that me, I wondered, frail and elderly? I do admit to a fear of falling after a bad one a couple of years ago. I have to make time for this!
ReplyDeleteYes i really believe that idea of use it or lose it. I've been much to sedentary lately. Usually from Spring to Fall I'm out and about and walking a lot but this last winter hardly even a sunny day and lots of windy days and cold temps. I'm getting out soon every day...Hope u enjoy that 12 week physical therapy if you do it.
DeleteMuy buena tu rutina de ejercicios :)) Un paseo también es muy bueno, anímate.
ReplyDeleteBuen fin de semana.
Un abrazo.
Using your art as a motivation for exercise is a brilliant idea.
ReplyDeleteLovely spring time header photo ~ wow! And fun exercise post ~ be healthy ~ hugs,
ReplyDeleteWishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)
Great idea!
ReplyDeleteSoy perezosa para ir al jimnasio , por lo que prefiero caminar o hacer un poco de ejercicio, con la bicicleta estática que tengo en mi casa.
ReplyDeleteSiempre es bueno hacer ejercicio. A mi me gusta caminar. Te mando un beso. Enamorada de las letras
ReplyDeleteSandy, your dedication to prioritizing your health is inspiring!
ReplyDeleteFinding those old exercise routines shows your commitment and using your art as motivation is genius!
I'm rooting for you on this journey to a healthier you!
LOL! Now that's my kind of exercise, especially the "horseback riding and lifting of the glass of wine. ;)
ReplyDeleteI also spend a lot of time sitting, now that the weather is getting better, I have to start going out more.
ReplyDeleteSeu blog é um jardim, muito bonito.
ReplyDeleteIt was pleasure to find you posting dear Sandy!
ReplyDeleteI feel happy you decided for coming out of the phase eventually. Exercise is best way to stimulate physical and mental energy. I hope we will see your fantastic sketches soon .
Hugs and blessings
Forget to mention how spectacular your new spring header is ❤
ReplyDeleteHi Sandy, how are things going on this side?
ReplyDeleteI hope well,
Now it's autumn here in Brazil, but when it arrives
In winter I sit still more, I also realize that I need to exercise more. I believe that in colder places we become
more still; despite having a lot of work.
There's no point, we have to exercise.
Good start to the month of April.
janice.
thanks all of you - i enjoyed reading your comments
ReplyDeleteA great way to get motivated into exercising . I too have to keep going at it otherwise my body begins to cease😀
ReplyDeleteThat was me Shashi. I still have not figured out how to comment in some sites as it still not accept my comments as google account holder
Deletehiya Sandy... thanks for stopping by my blog.... I hardly go to them these days it seems... and, I, too, have just decided I've been sitting around too much. My summer clothes are all ....erm..... too tight!! Of course, baking as a hobby is a terrible thing... hahaha.....and, this past winter, I even made my own sourdough starter ..so you know what that means.... acckkk#@! more breads!!
ReplyDeleteI use my treadmill all winter and just had a new delivered...the old one got to be almost 30 yrs. old and was used daily.... we're still having snow, sleet, rain, wild winds..etc... roll on summer weather!!
Check out my Flickr site sometime.... I hang out there often now...
https://www.flickr.com/photos/13706557@N04/