Those look like what we call Lily of the Nile, and if that's what they are, they are one of my favorite plants ever. We planted them in two places we lived and of course had to leave them behind. I don't have a good place for them here, but if we move again, I'm planting some!
Hello blog admin, I'm sorry I want to share my life changing experience living with HIV. I was diagnosed about 5 years ago with HIV and have been living with ARV, and thought of having Herbal medicine to cure this disease completely. I wouldn't be able to bear Vomiting, and my tongue would go white because of these diseases called HIV/Aids. I learned to live with it but I have definitely prayed and had hands laid on me, My friends at work knew about my HIV Status so on a faithful day my friend Hannah talk to me about this great man called Dr jekawo From west African because my friend Hannah is africa america she came to acquire degree here in South Carolina, I accepted the challenge and contacted Dr jekawo Herbal Center...drjekawo@gmail.com also chats on his website www.drjekawo.com Then he delivered his Herbal medicine to me, which was labeled as Dr jekawo Herbal Medicine Cure For HIV/Aids. I took it as he instructed. After two weeks, I went to the test and I tested Negative. I'm still writing on every blog site related to the following diseases, such as HIV/Aids, Herpes Virus, Shingles, diabetes,bring back ex,neurology disease,HPV,tinnitus,cancer,ALS, Hepatitis B/C, because he cures this kind of disease.
Dear Sandy wow 🥰 Your shots are amazing and worth publishing in some magazine 🤗🥰♥️👌👍👍👍 I felt stunned with the beauty of bloom , unfamiliar to me too sadly Thank you,it’s really pretty 🤗♥️🙏
Those look like what we call Lily of the Nile, and if that's what they are, they are one of my favorite plants ever. We planted them in two places we lived and of course had to leave them behind. I don't have a good place for them here, but if we move again, I'm planting some!
ReplyDeleteI saw where the white one was called that. I didn't know the blue also. I don't see them up in the mountains though.
DeletePor aquí también se ve. Y son preciosas.
ReplyDeleteBuen fin de semana.
Un abrazo.
Sandy este enlace Identifica todas las plantas. Le metes la foto y te dice su nombre
Deletehttps://identify.plantnet.org/es.
Un abrazo.
thanks Laura.
DeleteEspero que con el enlace que te han facilitado hayas dado con el nombre de la planta.
ReplyDeleteUn abrazo.
thanks!
DeleteVery pretty
ReplyDeletethanks CJ - i've always like them but never planted any.
DeleteGreat captures. We have one plant in our front yard that had one flower on it. The hose broke it and so now we have none.
ReplyDeleteSue
Oh darn - ...bad hose!!
DeleteThese are beautiful.
ReplyDeleterkrsrue.blogspot.com
Vivid, pleasant colors.
ReplyDeleteI hope you’re doing well my friend.
ReplyDeleterkrsrue.blogspot.com
Beautiful photographs, lovely colour.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Unas composiciones de flores de gran belleza
ReplyDeleteHello blog admin, I'm sorry I want to share my life changing experience living with HIV.
ReplyDeleteI was diagnosed about 5 years ago with HIV and have been living with ARV, and thought of having Herbal medicine to cure this disease completely. I wouldn't be able to bear Vomiting, and my tongue would go white because of these diseases called HIV/Aids. I learned to live with it but I have definitely prayed and had hands laid on me, My friends at work knew about my HIV Status so on a faithful day my friend Hannah talk to me about this great man called Dr jekawo From west African because my friend Hannah is africa america she came to acquire degree here in South Carolina, I accepted the challenge and contacted Dr jekawo Herbal Center...drjekawo@gmail.com also chats on his website www.drjekawo.com Then he delivered his Herbal medicine to me, which was labeled as Dr jekawo Herbal Medicine Cure For HIV/Aids. I took it as he instructed. After two weeks, I went to the test and I tested Negative. I'm still writing on every blog site related to the following diseases, such as HIV/Aids, Herpes Virus, Shingles, diabetes,bring back ex,neurology disease,HPV,tinnitus,cancer,ALS, Hepatitis B/C, because he cures this kind of disease.
Dear Sandy wow 🥰
ReplyDeleteYour shots are amazing and worth publishing in some magazine 🤗🥰♥️👌👍👍👍
I felt stunned with the beauty of bloom , unfamiliar to me too sadly
Thank you,it’s really pretty 🤗♥️🙏