Translate

Thursday, September 11, 2025

BEAUTIFUL HOME IN SHELL BEACH, CALIFORNIA

 It's been awhile since I've been up at the central coast.  Last time was October 2023.  One of my favorite places to hang out, which I did quite a bit was at Shell Beach.  The houses in the neighborhoods by the coast are usually really interesting to look at.  I don't think i've posted this before but if so, it's worthy of another look, lol.  

One of these days I'll be walking through these neighborhoods again which means I'll also be visiting my niece who lives in Pismo.  I miss our visits since my sister passed....geez it's now been almost 3 years.   The thing about getting older is HOW FAST time goes by anymore.  


8 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful house! I know what you mean about time. Doesn't really seem all that long since I visited Mom in CA, but it was in the 1990s, so yeah, 30 years is a long time. She did love it out there, after having lived in Missouri and Oklahoma most of her life. She and Woody (step-Dad) loved the weather, and I swear she was healthier out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Una casa residencial en la que no falta de nada. Tiene una amplia planta baja en donde dispone de su cochera. La parte alta tiene un buen balcón desde donde se puede admirar el paisaje.
    Feliz fin de semana de descanso.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute house. It's amazing how fast time goes by when you're older

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful house.
    Time doesn't stop does it but memories linger and they are so special.

    My good wishes.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your love and support. I’m ever appreciative and grateful.
    rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear friend Sandy🥰
    It’s lovely that you are going to visit your niece after three years! I bet this will be healing for both of you 🥹♥️
    Thank you for sharing this very beautiful and stylish house. No doubt it’s pleasure to look at it 🤗👍
    Hugs and heartfelt best wishes 🙏♥️

    ReplyDelete