While on vacation I visited Avila Beach and for the first time finally walked through an area I had only seen from a distance. These buildings are where people have businesses on the first floor and live on the second floor. I love the concept and see it almost everywhere I go anymore. Several towns in Southern California have incorporated these ideas into their cities restoration projects.
These particular buildings are so colorful and beautiful and instead of detracting from the beauty of an area they add to it, in my opinion. I always have to take many angles of what I love - like I can't get enough of the design, color or "feel" of it. When I take so many photos and look back it's like I'm walking through it again imagining living there.
The photos came so great, but you almost can't miss with all that color going on. I also think it has added a lot to the town ... so colorful!
ReplyDeleteit is definitely the color that makes it so beautiful - i loved walking through there.
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty place. I love the colors and how well maintained everything is.
ReplyDeleteHi Connie, thanks for the visit.
ReplyDelete