Anyway - here's some more- .... Some of the photos just didn't turn out very good - they are the ones with all the snow on the rim of the mountain- same area where I posted the black and white one from yesterday. First photo is our jeep - Mike had already shoveled away burms and cleaned the jeep off once and then it got another dusting again.
this is over at the rim -the rock house i wanted to rent but the kitchen was too small.
The view would have been amazing. The guy was so nice who owned it. When we looked at it he just told us where the key was as he lived quite far and trusted us (for some unknown reason). The rent was a good deal and inside was really nice except for the kitchen. Laura I know you probably remember me posting photos of the inside.
a farther view of the rock house.
Mike in the jeep waiting for me to get photos. Burr it was so cold out there and I didn't have gloves.
It's weird to think i lived down there and would look up at the mountains - and down I live up here and look down
this is over at the rim -the rock house i wanted to rent but the kitchen was too small.
The view would have been amazing. The guy was so nice who owned it. When we looked at it he just told us where the key was as he lived quite far and trusted us (for some unknown reason). The rent was a good deal and inside was really nice except for the kitchen. Laura I know you probably remember me posting photos of the inside.
a farther view of the rock house.
Mike in the jeep waiting for me to get photos. Burr it was so cold out there and I didn't have gloves.
It's weird to think i lived down there and would look up at the mountains - and down I live up here and look down
Wow, looks like you got quite a bit of snow. Beautiful views looking down from the mountain! Hope you're staying safe and warm.
ReplyDeleteWe aren't near where the flooding in Ohio is happening, thankfully. Some places have had quite a bit, but we are OK here. Thanks for thinking of me.
good to know Connie!
ReplyDeleteWow! You have some gorgeous photos! It sure looks cold and the views along the rim are so beautiful! I do remember the inside photos from the rock house. As I read what you wrote I had to laugh. I don't think it's very nice that Mike shoveled away some bums! They were probably needing shelter and food. I thought Mike would have been more compassionate! lOLOLOLOL
ReplyDeleteLOLOLOLOL - WHAT A CARTOON THAT WOULD MAKE, I did say "b-e-r-m-s" by the way as if you didn't know, hahahaha. I need to draw that.
ReplyDeleteYeah, yeah, bums berms ... whatever.
ReplyDeleteSandy, your photos are stunning! Those mountain views are out of this world. Beautifully done!
ReplyDeletethanks Martha - ...this time of year it is so pretty - in fall we can look out that mountain view and see the ocean from here which I find amazing - in traffic it would take us at least 2 hours or more to get there.
ReplyDeleteI have to say that I really enjoyed these pictures. Unlike a lot of people, I love winter! Sadly, the past couple of years we’ve gotten very few snowfalls, and when we did, only got about an inch to an inch and a half of snow. Thank you for providing me with a little bit of virtual winter. These pictures are wonderful! Enjoy it while you can.
ReplyDeletethanks Pattie - i'll enjoy it knowing that the melting will come soon enough - ...thanks.
ReplyDelete