No talkiing? I am trying to guess where these are from, but in reality they could be any small town anywhere. In a way it looks like around here or even Upland or a town more in your area. Love all the colors on front porches and this last one looks like an apartment building in downtown SLO.
No talkiing? I am trying to guess where these are from, but in reality they could be any small town anywhere. In a way it looks like around here or even Upland or a town more in your area. Love all the colors on front porches and this last one looks like an apartment building in downtown SLO.
ReplyDeleteduh! I didn't notice you had put SLO in the heading because the "no talkin" is what caught my attention. Now I know why these look so familiar!
ReplyDeleteI always enjoy your photos, Sandy. Thanks for sharing them!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! So bright and colorful.
ReplyDeletethanks - i love colorful yards and houses ...such SOUL (thanks Laura).
ReplyDelete