Translate

Sunday, September 9, 2018

HOUSE IN OCTOBER LAST YEAR IN CEDAR GLEN, LAKE ARROWHEAD


I'm already looking forward to visiting all the little mountain towns when they start showing their colors.  I rarely posted anything from fall last year and the year before.  I took quite a lot of photos, thought I would post a few.  I really like this house.  Cedar Glen is a small community which has really nice houses and cabins.




10 comments:

  1. Love that cabin! It looks so spacious and the setting is so nice! Our leaves have started to turn since the beginning of the month. This is a bit unusual for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really think they did last year too - i remember you saying that and I couldn't believe the coast would lose leaves before the mountains which is cooler at night normally in the fall. anyway that's weird - hope u are getting lots of photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful home! The houses in your area always look colorful, but especially when the leaves start to change.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe you are right about last year. Also, last summer was a bit cooler than the last few years, more like what it was like when we moved here. This year has also been cooler with mostly days in the 70s and the nights began to cool off really early. This morning it was pretty chilly in the house, only about 52 degrees. Today Morro Bay was cold enough for jackets!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow 52 - i know that's coming here soon. Can't believe how cool you have been all summer - ..I wonder if you will heat up in fall.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We had a terribly hot and humid summer and I welcome autumn and its cooler temperatures! I'm also looking forward to all the fall colours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. we are used to have terrible summers here in southern Pakistan yet life is beautiful with my small garden in front yard or our summer visit to northern foothills where my native village is

    you live in such a beautiful area Sandy so expecting some FANTASTIC autumn images from you is not beyond the limit i guess

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Baili - i've seen photos of your garden and it is beautiful! I'm behind on seeing what has been going on in your life - i'll visit later - I believe you are back from your long vacation.

    Martha - isn't fall the best! Glad you are back posting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very nice looking house, and the colours of those leaves/trees is just lovely. Autumn (the fall) is a wonderful season.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  10. A place filled with the beauty of the fall.

    ReplyDelete