We will be visiting our oldest son and his family. I'm really looking forward to the change of scenery and the beautiful nature that is up in Washington.
Here are a few of my photos from some of my past trips there. I may be posting more that I haven't posted before of the various areas.
These are from the ferry coming into Vashon Island. I'm hoping I can see more small towns around the Seattle area when we are there. I just think peaceful thoughts when I see these photos.
Here are a few of my photos from some of my past trips there. I may be posting more that I haven't posted before of the various areas.
These are from the ferry coming into Vashon Island. I'm hoping I can see more small towns around the Seattle area when we are there. I just think peaceful thoughts when I see these photos.
Just beautiful photos! I can see why you think peaceful thoughts looking at these photos!
ReplyDeleteSo green and nice up there. Thanks for stopping by. We should visit more often, but I can barely keep up with it all. Have a great trip.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous photos! Sounds like a wonderful trip coming up.
ReplyDeleteYes, they are serene scenes--so lovely. Hope you have a nice trip.
ReplyDeleteSounds like you've got a great visit coming up.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Can't wait to see your photos of Washington trip. Enjoy!
ReplyDelete