Translate

Thursday, January 3, 2019

THIS RUSTIC BEAUTY IS IN WRIGHTWOOD, CA - FRONT PORCH POST

I thought after going through my Wrightwood files where I use to live in 2012 to 2013, after we sold our house, that I need to drive over there soon and take a walk.  I loved this area but the house we rented for awhile was too big and Wrightwood was rather isolated from everything except the high desert area which I really disliked having to drive through  to go to the grocery store.

When we moved to Crestline what I loved the most was all the nature around and other mountain towns to hang out in that were close by.

I may post some other favorites of mine from those years.



4 comments:

  1. Cute home. I really like the bold red and green additions in front.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so many of the cabins up here are old but I find them kind of quaint.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The red does add to the look of the cabin.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a Christmas cabin with the red and green. Nice!

    ReplyDelete