Translate

Sunday, February 10, 2019

SNOWING ALL DAY SINCE 8 THIS MORNING AND IS TO UNTIL 10:00 TONIGHT

They said we could get an additional 1 to 3" but it seems like there will be more.  It also seems to change from a wet snow to a powdery one.  Strange.  Anyway I'm looking at more colorful photos I've taken in the past.  I like this one of Lake Arrowhead Village in the background.


5 comments:

  1. Well, that definitely makes up for all the white your eyes are seeing right now! This is so colorful and I love how it looks from this distance and angle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes and i can't wait to get out and walk again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a colorful place, and so pretty there. We got some snow yesterday, but I don't think we are getting any today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I don't know about u 2 but I sure want spring to come quick now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thoroughly Loved these stunning photos dear Sandy!!!!!!!

    You are surrounded by glorious and charming sceneries!

    I am sure Spring is almost there to welcome you outside😊

    ReplyDelete