Probably about 4 inches and in some areas about 6" - at least in the backyard when I was walking through it. This wa his 3rd or 4th time shoveling driveway and wiping snow off jeep. I tried to keep snow off railing so the birds could fly up and eat their seed.
Oh, my! It looks sooooooo cold, soooooooo beautiful, but what a job shoveling all that snow...and you I especially feel sorry for having to sweep away some snow off the railings for the birds.......bwah ha ha. Mike's job looks like a piece of cake to do. ;)
ReplyDeletemy job was much harder than his - those birds eat a lot in the winter - plus I had to walk outside a lot and down the road to take certain angles. In fact, today i will be out walking because it might be too icy to drive down our road - not sure yet. it looks very white and very cold out there but the sun is shining .
DeleteBy the way, the place looks beautiful all covered in white! Makes for nice photos too. And it looks like Santa is shoveling show...lol.
Deleteyeah that house and yard definitely looks better dressed in white. yeah his pony tail was under hsi jacket ..it has gotten SO long.
DeleteBeautiful
ReplyDeletethanks Regine...we live on the shady side of the mountain where we get little sun in winter and it takes forever to melt - ...which is nice in a way i don't have to look at dirt and pine needles for awhile.
DeleteThe snow looks so pretty, but I sure do hate having to shovel it.
ReplyDelete