Last time i walked here the water was several feet down and the floating docks were low so I could see across to the other shoreline easily - it was strange seeing the docks up so high. It was a gorgeous walk - and these are the days I feel much gratitude to be here.
The photos are beautiful! It looks like it would have been so pleasant to walk around there!
ReplyDeletegreat photos, looks like a great place to spend a day :0
ReplyDelete(i tried commenting on your other blog but it wont let me, very odd)
H i Jennifer - don't know why you couldn't comment on the other blog ...i'll look from my end but I doubt it is anything i can find.
ReplyDeleteSandy,
ReplyDeleteThis is a gorgeous photo set, too! My favorite picture is the third one from the bottom. I love how beautiful the water looks just before I spot the snow-sprinkled mountain backdrop. :)
thanks for looking - probably my favorite place to walk lately is the shoreline over at the lake. It's always beautiful.
ReplyDeleteSo gorgeous. I love seeing the pictures from your walks. I hope that alligator didn't get you, though. Haha!
ReplyDeletethanks Connie -!! Saw a total of three aligators so far ...they seem to be pretty popular here.
ReplyDelete