Translate

Thursday, March 21, 2019

I HAVE SO MANY PHOTOS TAKEN OVER THE LAST TWO WEEKS

We have been out a lot - both down the mountain and up the mountains.  I thought I would put a few up today since it's cold, rainy, snowy outside and extremely foggy right now.

This was from a walk the other day around part of the Lake Arrowhead Shoreline.  Will put up more later.

I wish a camera could capture the sounds, smells, wind ...all the good stuff that comes with a walk in the mountains.




7 comments:

  1. Well, these are gorgeous! Let's see some more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. it is a beautiful place ...thanks for the visit.

      Delete
  3. What a gorgeous area to live in.
    Yesterday here in the greater Sacramento area it was clear blue skies and warm temps...
    Today its gray and blah, threatening to rain AGAIN....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos! Such a wonderful place to take a walk.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks - just saw your comments.

    ReplyDelete