Translate

Monday, April 8, 2019

HELLO - ... I SAW THIS BEAUTIFUL TREE ON A MOUNTAIN ROAD NEAR WHERE I LIVE

I'm so behind on posting photos I'll never catch up but this one caught my eye today - this beautiful tree with the white fence.  We had gone out for our walk around the lake and then took a drive through a few neighborhoods to see what was blooming.  Mostly in our area its these pink blooming trees so far - and a few white blossoming trees.




4 comments:

  1. Sandy,

    Oh this is really beautiful! I love spring time!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. Trees blossoming is one of my favourite things about spring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this photo, and the house looks interesting and the tree is gorgeous! We just got back from a walk in SLO neighborhoods and I was taking photos of one house where the front yard has two beautiful light pink flowering trees! Also, I noticed the air is very pleasantly fragrant right now with all the blooms out there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tree. Looks so pretty next to the fence too. I love this time of year.

    ReplyDelete