Translate

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

SPRING SCENES AROUND THE MOUNTAIN THE LAST FEW DAYS

Weather is warmer and we have been getting out for long walks and enjoying spring.  We still don't have a lot of blooming going on, and more is to come but I've enjoyed what we have seen so far.

How is your spring going?  Is it colorful - or filled with snow scenes?














10 comments:

  1. That first house is something I would want! This looks like a familiar area to me. Either I have seen it in pictures or we drove through there one time.
    It is so great to be able to get out and walk through beautiful areas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hills are turning purple and poppies are blooming at the beginning of the canyon. Weeds are growing all over the rest of the place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so beautiful. So much colour! We actually had freezing snow pellets today. This winter just doesn't want to leave!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww...beautiful views...
    have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! It is beautiful there. We are white again, and I am tired of it. I think I might be on the wrong coast!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning homes...I want to take a walk there...so refreshing...
    The blossoms are pretty much done around here and now there are a lot of fresh and spring-like leaves popping out all over...Its a great time of year, but the pollen is having a field day
    Achoo....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandy - I read that parts of the country were getting snow again. Hopefully we are finished. So right now ...the left coast....seems to be the right coast... except maybe up north...

    thanks Tanza, Martha....(hope winter leaves you soon Martha, Inger, thanks and Laura...yes I have shared photos a few years back of the area that looks like mountain country...before.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi...Photowannabe (gotta see what your name is so I can call u by name)...thanks for stopping by. Sounds like u are having a beautiful spring - achoo ...back at ya!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photos of a lovely area. We have gotten rid of all the snow, and flowers are just beginning to bloom here. They are a welcome sight.

    ReplyDelete