Translate

Tuesday, May 7, 2019

A BEAUTIFUL WALK - GROVER BEACH TOWARDS PISMO CALIFORNIA

Over those sand dunes is the ocean - It was foggy but beginning to clear and the temps were perfect.  If I had to experience Groundhog day I might just choose this walk and end up at a restaurant that serves delicious food and a good beer and then a walk along the various coastal towns - ...

And then wake up and do it all over again.  At least for a week.

















10 comments:

  1. WOW! These came out so great. The fog adds so much to it, making the colors look brighter and every thing looks so soft. I still enjoy that walk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous area! Seems so relaxing. And there are so many photo opportunities.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there are a lot of good photo ops when the fog is out at the beach. i love it.

      Delete
  3. I love the picture where the walkway leads you into the fog. All of them are so gorgeous. Thanks for sharing all this beauty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the visit Inger. It was so beautiful that day.

      Delete
  4. What a wonderful area this looks, I enjoyed seeing your photographs.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's the perfect "Groundhog day" plan. Beautiful fog wisps and the dunes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What a gorgeous place to walk. I'd love that. Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete