I wish the photos were better - Camera just couldn't do it good - it's getting old, poor thing - I have used and abused it much.
I was hoping no one was home and could see me photographing their house but this was too good to pass up Looks like it belongs in a fairy tale. I think when people live in fairytale houses they are just asking to have their photograph taken. I would love to meet the garden gnomes that probably live here.
What a beautiful place, and looks like plenty of snow fell! I think these turned out great!
ReplyDeleteWindy AGAIN!! today. ugh
we haven't gotten the heavy wind but the thickest fog ever on our road and around town. The lake opens for Memorial Day - splash island so it will be crowded ..i hope the sun comes out for all those who want to play at the lake.
DeleteSandee,
ReplyDeleteVery pretty place. It's amazing how there's that much snow on the ground but you can see signs of spring with the daffodils in bloom. :)
Since I've lived here about six years or so I never saw it snow this late in May. Usually not after mother's day but some old timers say it's not that unusual.
DeleteIt does look like a fairy tale house! I love all the little details in the stonework, roof, and wood.
ReplyDeleteI don't know why but the word 'charming' came to mind when I first saw your photographs.
ReplyDeleteIt does look a fairy tale kind of house though :)
All the best Jan
Ah yes, I agree...the garden gnomes live there...
ReplyDeleteSimply magical.