I love the way the owner built this overhead/carport type structure over the driveway. I've passed and photographed this house many times but it's been awhile and now the plants are even bigger and the horses have been added. You can definitely tell that this owner is a collector and an artist and probably lives quite a bit in his/her creative mind. This is the kind of property I could have fun with adding more and more plants and yard art.
In constrast the house next door looks well-groomed, stately and leaves little room for humor and spontaneity. Very little of its' soul is shown. I wonder how the two owners see the others' property.
I see their windows are close to each other - In the fun house I hear possibly a little of Simon and Garfunkle tunes floating through that window intertwining with the faint sounds of Beethoven coming from the house next door. (I actually love classical music and would definitely play Simon and Garfunkle one day and classical the next).
If I had to choose it would definitely be the eclectic house. It speaks to me.
I'm with you on my preference! It so much more interesting than the Beethoven house...lol...I love how you saw each of these. Great feeling descriptions!
ReplyDeletethanks L. I am always happy to walk by that house - ...I just wish I could peek inside.
ReplyDeleteBien distribuidos los espacios y con hermosas plantas. Me gustan mucho los caballos-
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting. I like the horses too.
DeleteI like the whimsy of the yard art better than the seriousness of the Beethoven house too. I wonder if the two neighbors get along.
ReplyDelete