Since both of my older but better cameras are now sitting in a box where I figured I would let them sit for awhile and think about their behavior before I let them out again...
...in the meantime with a little editing of contrast and sharpness I'm fairly pleased with how the photos of my new little point and shoot came out. Took various photos around town mostly while the car was moving which is what I wanted to try (I wasn't driving). Except for the kitten on the chair on my deck the rest were taken from the car.
...in the meantime with a little editing of contrast and sharpness I'm fairly pleased with how the photos of my new little point and shoot came out. Took various photos around town mostly while the car was moving which is what I wanted to try (I wasn't driving). Except for the kitten on the chair on my deck the rest were taken from the car.
Wow! Great shots with a camera that comes with a very affordable price tag!
ReplyDeleteyeah i was pleasantly surprised. When my newer cameras worked well they were definitely more than that.
DeleteI am impressed with this camera! I found it at Amazon and put it in my cart there while I decide if I should go for it at that price, even if I don't really need it. I am in a cooling off period. I usually just don't think about it when I want something. lol Anyway, Love the kitten in the chair and in particularly that flower photo and then the one where it the streets are wet in front of that bluish building and the greens on the wet trees are so pretty!
DeleteOh, the stop action really works on that also, I see, from the very clear pictures you got while in the car.
Deleteyes this one does so much better on the drive by shooting than my last camera i was using ..the Fuji...
Deletei'm very happy about that because i love taking photos of houses.
Looks good! You live in such a pretty place, I am sure you will never lack for scenes to shoot. I shoot out the car window all the time, too!
ReplyDeleteThanks Sandy. For sure - maybe after another 10 years here I will run out of scenes, lol. But i make many trips down the mountain to my favorite spots..so that's good.
DeleteThose little point and shoots are really great.
ReplyDeleteYou got some good shots in moving mode..
It's nice to have a little camera that can go anywhere you go. Keep up the good work...beautiful countryside.
Hi - ...I'm fairly happy with it. That's what i like getting some moving mode pics - my last camera was having some issues. Whatever camera you have when you took the photos last month or so of your family vacation ...wow, would love to have that camera!!
DeleteThe photos of our family that you are talking about were mostly from my son. He has been a professional photographer and has a Nikon something or other...haha..that's my technical talk...He also had special light boxes that he used.
DeleteMine were actually from my phone, which takes pretty good shots too.
We wanted some special family photos since we can't get together very often.
Nothing like taking memories..I will cherish them forever.
Sue
They are lovely photos especially the kitty cat!
ReplyDeleteHi Winifred - good to see you. Oh yes the kitty one is the best, for sure.
DeleteThe pictures turned out great. Looks like you made a good purchase. I love the kitten shot too.
ReplyDeleteHi Connie - I'm fairly happy with it - I miss my Panasonic Lumix though . I've been wondering if any tornados have come close to you.
DeleteThe camera takes great photos. I use a little Canon P&S for my business and it is often what I bring when out and about. I love how small it is and the quality of photos it takes.
ReplyDeleteHi Val - I like it and the one drawback is I like to stick my hand out the window and take pics as we are driving along and it feels like it is going to fly out of my hand, lol.
DeleteLovely photographs with your new camera,
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan