Translate

Monday, May 20, 2019

SKY FOREST SNOW

Today, although we didn't get snow during the night all the upper towns did, so we headed out to see how much they got.  No town had that much but we didn't get up to Running Springs or Big Bear and they probably got 4" or more. 

 Here is a beautiful house in Sky Forest that I took a few photos of.  My good camera broke about six or seven months ago and now my second best camera is showing signs of old age.  I've noticed the quality is getting harder to edit to make them look okay.  I am really hard on cameras because I take so many photos and use my zoom a lot.





5 comments:

  1. What a pretty place, I would love to live there. We got snow too at the higher elevations. Today, it's rainy with very strong winds. I'm tired of the winds, but try to save my complaints for the summer heat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Strong winds - I think I'd rather have snow. I knew there was a high wind warning but we haven't gotten any thank God. I'll pop by to see if you put up any snow photos. Yes - even summer here in the mountains is not my favorite season because of the monsoonal humidity.

      Delete
  2. I love the stonework in the fence and in the house foundation. Neat pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete