At least over the last 10 years whoever lives here has added more and more to her yard art.
This is Claremont, a town which I love and can only dream of living in. We use to bring the grandkids here often to play at the park.
It's a town I never get tired of walking through - a University town with a great vibe~~!
And the highlight of the walk was her zebra painted rock~
This is Claremont, a town which I love and can only dream of living in. We use to bring the grandkids here often to play at the park.
It's a town I never get tired of walking through - a University town with a great vibe~~!
And the highlight of the walk was her zebra painted rock~
I think I'll paint a rock before I go and add it to her rock collection. Hmmm....what to paint - not sure. But i will do this.
ReplyDeleteI think the next time we're together in your area, we will be doing a lot of walking in Claremont and Redlands and other areas. I would think a parakeet painted on a rock would be a welcome addition to the amazing yard art! Do it!
ReplyDeleteSo I imagine it won't be in summer but hopefully by October - can't wait really - so looking forward to be down the mountain staying somewhere so we can go to these various areas and you can walk them again. A parakeet..yeah that might work. It would have to be a big rock because I don't know how much i can draw on a small one.
ReplyDeleteI can not fail to see the excellent organization.
ReplyDeleteGreat photos! So many little details that catch the eye.
ReplyDelete