It was enjoyable walking through this area the other day. The guy with the pony tail in the green shirt is my personal "chef" and I always enjoy his meals. He's also my husband and once he retired and as his hair was getting longer and longer I finally said "would you put that in a pony tail or just cut it for God sakes, lol" ...So hence, the pony tail. He kind of fits in up in the mountains. No urban or suburban chic for him.
And the photo below the first one - what do you see in that rock? I know what I see.
The little camera I have cannot do justice to the flowers and trees. I left a lot of pics out because they weren't good at all.
And the photo below the first one - what do you see in that rock? I know what I see.
The little camera I have cannot do justice to the flowers and trees. I left a lot of pics out because they weren't good at all.
Immediately at first glance I see the head of a duck and the beak but then on the side of the rock is look like a short wing, so then I think of a penguin; therefore I see that a duck and a penguin got it on.............lol!!
ReplyDeleteNow, the colors in these pictures came out so beautifully and subtle, so I love them! Very pretty walk there I see! Got to go back and read what you wrote again..I have already forgotten where you were walking.
omg...look at that first photo again. What is Mike doing? Was he in a hurry and goosing that guy? hehe
ReplyDeleteYeah I catch him doing that sometimes - usually with guys..lololol..... I didn't notice that before, thanks for pointing that out to everyone who comes here, like my 3 or so visitors, lol. it's so fun when you catch a photo and look again and it shows something well...kind of naughty.HAHAH
ReplyDeleteYou are welcome! haha
ReplyDeleteI see a bird too, not sure what kind. Love all your pictures, nature is so beautiful there. I'm trying t figure out where it it is.....
ReplyDeleteI also saw first a duckling and then a penguin! Beautiful wildflowers! That does look like a fantastic place to walk.
ReplyDelete