Translate

Friday, June 21, 2019

YESTERDAY'S WALK NEAR THE "FLAMINGO" HOUSE AGAIN

This time from the UCLA conference center end of the Lake Arrowhead shoreline.  I love this house and took more photos than I did last time when my sister was with me and we passed this place.   The pots are so cute and all the flamingos - you would think they are living in Florida however, I noticed another house on Rim Hwy that put out a lot of flamingos this year.  I had never seen these yard ornaments in the mountains before.  The bottom pic is the view they have from inside the house outside to the lake.  Wouldn't mind having my own boat docked right there.  One can dream.

A really windy day and what made it so beautiful was the way the water had little whitecaps and lapping along the shoreline- or were they clapping because the lake is so full and beautiful.

Another weekend is upon us - more choices to come on where to walk.  Hope your weekend is great.















3 comments:

  1. That house was something...loved all the faces on the pots and there were a LOT of them! What a great find for walking paths which open up so much more of the mountains for you to hike.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes - i want to find a few more ways in - some though are definitely gated and unaccessible to someone like me...not a member.

      Delete
  2. All those flamingos! Hahaha! The flowerpots with faces on them are fun and whimsical too.

    ReplyDelete