Everywhere I walk I take flower photos, whether it's at Lake Arrowhead along the walking trails, or other nearby lakes. I have accumulated so many flower photos because I hoard them for sketching later. This one though, I thought was so pretty I wanted to share it on my blog.
Every time we go to the grocery store I always stop outside to see what flowers they are adding to their stock for the summer. This flower was at Stater Brothers.
Every time we go to the grocery store I always stop outside to see what flowers they are adding to their stock for the summer. This flower was at Stater Brothers.
Whoa, beautiful! That combo of colors is breathtaking!
ReplyDeleteyeah i know...it called out to me and said "hey there human - look at us- aren't we gorgeous."
ReplyDeleteThe flower is beautiful by design and the power of color.
ReplyDeleteTruly gorgeous. It looks like a painting.
ReplyDeleteI see some notecards in the future.
Hi Catalin and Sue - the little ones side profile really talked to me - i love them. Sue, it kind of does look like a painting.
ReplyDeleteSuch beautiful colour in these blooms …
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Really beautiful! Love the colors.
ReplyDeletethanks Connie - i love those colors too.
ReplyDelete